Hope. Courage. Respect.
- Integrate positive education in the teaching approach at six under-privileged primary schools in Kwai Tsing and Kwun Tong Districts
- Serves as training ground for TWTS alumni to exercise servant leadership as they serve the younger generation
- The youths are surrounded by mentors who believe in them and are determined to bring the best out of them
- Building confidence and trust in the youths as they engage in team-bonding exercises and are challenged to practice other-centeredness throughout the camp
- As the youths bond with their peers and mentors through lively and thought-provoking sharing, they are being empowered to reach their full potential in life and equipped with leadership and positive outlook to overcome the challenges ahead
- Most of these students return to their classrooms as ambassadors of hope, courage, and respect, bringing lasting impact within their schools and sphere of influence